I've noticed over the last few days that Extension:Page Forms has stopped working correctly. For example I have set on a "field tag" the parameter "mandatory". This was working fine up until a few days ago (at least I noticed it then) and now it ignores the parameter. Also the parameter "unique" doesn't work.
Is there anything that could have been changed on the core system or could it be an extension that clashes with it. I can't see it being an extension unless it clashes with "group sidebar"
As an aside - I took off group sidebar (just in case) and on submit I got this message >> [2b0f72d9ae50d2d9b928f5f7] 2019-02-27 19:07:06: Fatal exception of type "Error". I also took off Page Forms and re-applied to see if that helped and got the above error for that too.