On nenawiki.org -
The “Status of external links” is very cool and could be a very valuable feature for us. We have lots of external links that often get changed or removed. Keeping them up to date is important to us.
But the behavior on nenawiki.org looks inconsistent. Here are some examples:
- Links missing from the list.
We added a page on 2/26 with external links: https://nenawiki.org/wiki/NENA_NG9-1-1_Go-To_Handbook_(Review_Draft)
This is one of them: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDOTNHTSA911/bulletins/198231b
Today, the “Status of external links” statistics page shows that “Script Data” run date is 5 March 2019.
But the link on a page we added on 2/26 is not on the list of external links. Should it be there?
- Fixed links still on the list.
I updated the rotten link http://dlsforum.org, but it is still on the list. Should it go away after being fixed?
Questions about the “Status of external links” which seems to be Extension:RottenLinks listed in Special:Version and described on Mediawiki but not on our Miraheze managed extensions.
- When does the script run?
- Can the script schedule be modified or run manually?
- How long does it take for the script to capture the external links on new or edited pages?
- Can the date be set to our default ET?