Wiki(s) of Concern
- In addition, there is a topic on the Meta Community Noticeboard that I believe is most likely related: https://meta.miraheze.org/wiki/Community_noticeboard#Help_with_Flow
Steps to Reproduce:
- From Special:ManageWiki/namespaces, select any namespace.
- Change the namespace content model to a different content model and Submit.
- Confirm that The settings have been successfully changed. is shown at the top.
- Go back to Special:ManageWiki/namespaces and select the namespace from Step 1 again.
- Namespace content model has reverted back to its previous content model.
- Tried on both non-talk and talk namespaces, issue happens on both.
- Tried a few different cases to make sure it wasn't just reverting to Wikitext.
- Tested Wikitext->Flow (Result: Wikitext)
- Tested CSS->Wikitext (Result: CSS)
- Tested CSS->JSON (Result: CSS)
- Form data wpcontentmodel-namespace being passed in looks correct (eg. flow-board for Flow)
- Tried saving some other namespace settings (Ticking Enable Signature button, enable VisualEditor in the namespace, etc.) and they saved without issue.