Page MenuHomeMiraheze

Group creation problem
Closed, ResolvedPublic


I created the group arbcom in eswconrefwiki and for some reason it's not working.

The created group should appear as "arbcom" but appears as "" in Special:ListGroupRights.

Also in the logs, it appears as arbcom but appears as if I hadn't assigned any rights to it, when I did and it adds a log every time I refresh the page.

Event Timeline

SRuizR created this task.Tue, Sep 15, 00:53
SRuizR updated the task description. (Show Details)Tue, Sep 15, 01:00
Reception123 triaged this task as Normal priority.Tue, Sep 15, 04:59
Reception123 added a project: MediaWiki.

I've noticed this exact problem. And it is really annoying. I hope to see it fixed as soon as possible. For the first group on the list.

I also noticed another issue here which could very well be related.