Hello! I would like to request mw-admin. Some of the reasons for the request are listed below:
- I am currently extremely active in submission of pull requests on GitHub, and assisting with tasks on Phabricator.
- I have already had experience in installation of extensions as well as updating extensions by submitting PRs on GitHub to add both the mw-config portions, as well as the Git portion of adding, updating, or removing the submodules within the MediaWiki repository.
- I submit more PRs than most volunteers and it'd be helpful to be able to test and merge them myself rather than bothering @Paladox, @Reception123, or another existing system administrator with it.
- I have sufficient knowledge of the MediaWiki software, including the usage of the majority of maintenance scripts.
- SSH public key: P352
- GitHub username: Universal-Omega
- Wiki username: Universal Omega
- Miraheze account: https://meta.miraheze.org/wiki/User:Universal_Omega/SSH_Public_Key
- Github account: https://github.com/Universal-Omega/SSH-Public-Key/blob/main/id_rsa.pub
I look forward to answering any questions you will undoubtedly have. Thank you!