Hi! Since the MediaWiki update to version 1.35, I've noticed several bugs, some already reported (T6376) and others where I didn't find the problem, for example with MediaWiki:Gadget-edittop.js.
- ucronias.miraheze.org | Recreate Wiki in clean (no content, registration, configuration...)
- hispano76.miraheze.org | Recreate Wiki in clean (no content, registration, configuration...)
- hispano.miraheze.org | Delete Wiki (will be created manually under another name)
- interucronias.miraheze.org | Delete Wiki (will be created manually under another name)
And after recreating Hispano76Wiki, I request to make a restricted configuration, in wgDefaultRobotPolicy change to "no index,nofollow
- wgDefaultRobotPolicy on hispano76.miraheze.org
- inactive-exempt on ucronias.miraheze.org see request
I already have copies of the content that was on the wikis. Sorry for the inconvenience. Greetings.