As we know, upload.wikimedia.org has been blocked in mainland of China by GFW recently. And lots of photos in Miraheze cannot show normally. @Dmehus advised me to upload photos we need from Wikimedia commons to Miraheze commons. But the quantity of work is too large and it would take too much time.
I have thought a way to do instead: use Jquery to replace images' urls (src) to some Wikimedia's mirror sites. The code is in my common.js on NMFWiki - there.
But the only problem is that the mirror site is not in CSP white list. So we still cannot see the images. So I would like to request to add some mirror sites to CSP white list.
The mirror sites's urls can be found at WP:MF from ZhWikipedia. Such as *.ryancray.com and *.iwiki.eu.org.
- Does the site attempt to comply with the GDPR? Can European Union inhabitants invoke their individual rights?
- Does the site provide a list of personal data being collected by using the service?
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding privacy?
- Can wikis use the external service, even if the visitor wants to deny any cookies or other form of tracking?
- Will wikis stay usable, even if the visitor blocks the external resource by using an ad blocker?
- Is there a Data Protection Officer and/or Privacy Team that can be contacted by Miraheze?
- Is the site equipped with a security policy?
- Does the site clarify their security measures to protect collected user data? Can the site assure measures are being taken to protect code injection into the loaded external resources?
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding information security?
- Is there a Chief Information Security Officer and/or Security Team that can be contacted by Miraheze?