i need to load an external file into a game calculator that we have.
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at https://cdn.smutstone.com/s2/fb9ae4a0.conf.js (“default-src”).
i need this to be whitelisted, some other images are loaded from this path as well.
- Does the site attempt to comply with the GDPR? Can European Union inhabitants invoke their individual rights? No, PP indicates that "Non-Registered users can watch content without registering and without any information being collected and processed"
- Does the site provide a list of personal data being collected by using the service? Yes, see PP
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding privacy? No
- Can wikis use the external service, even if the visitor wants to deny any cookies or other form of tracking? Unclear
- Will wikis stay usable, even if the visitor blocks the external resource by using an ad blocker? Likely yes
- Is there a Data Protection Officer and/or Privacy Team that can be contacted by Miraheze? No
- Is the site equipped with a security policy? Yes, a short one on PP
- Does the site clarify their security measures to protect collected user data? Can the site assure measures are being taken to protect code injection into the loaded external resources? No details; standard general assurance
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding information security? No
- Is there a Chief Information Security Officer and/or Security Team that can be contacted by Miraheze? No