We might be using this on FAMEPedia and FAMEData.
Someone can probably update this description with necessary information.
- Does the site attempt to comply with the GDPR? Can European Union inhabitants invoke their individual rights? Yes
- Does the site provide a list of personal data being collected by using the service? Yes, see PP
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding privacy? Not as far as I'm aware
- Can wikis use the external service, even if the visitor wants to deny any cookies or other form of tracking? Yes, should be possible
- Will wikis stay usable, even if the visitor blocks the external resource by using an ad blocker? Yes
- Is there a Data Protection Officer and/or Privacy Team that can be contacted by Miraheze? Yes
- Is the site equipped with a security policy? Part of PP
- Does the site clarify their security measures to protect collected user data? Can the site assure measures are being taken to protect code injection into the loaded external resources? I haven't seen any specifics, but given the GDPR commitment and the fact that the company is Microsoft that can be assumed
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding information security? Not as far as I'm aware of
- Is there a Chief Information Security Officer and/or Security Team that can be contacted by Miraheze? There is a CISO but contact probably needs to be done via a general support form