Apparently storage.googleapis.com (and possibly other googleapis.com domains) were whitelisted before, but I only noticed now with a specific project I made on my wiki. Would be possible to add at least the storage... to the whitelist?
- Does the site attempt to comply with the GDPR? Can European Union inhabitants invoke their individual rights?
- Does the site provide a list of personal data being collected by using the service?
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding privacy?
- Can wikis use the external service, even if the visitor wants to deny any cookies or other form of tracking?
- Will wikis stay usable, even if the visitor blocks the external resource by using an ad blocker?
- Is there a Data Protection Officer and/or Privacy Team that can be contacted by Miraheze?
- Is the site equipped with a security policy?
- Does the site clarify their security measures to protect collected user data? Can the site assure measures are being taken to protect code injection into the loaded external resources?
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding information security?
- Is there a Chief Information Security Officer and/or Security Team that can be contacted by Miraheze?