- BlueLL is a skin made by Lingua Libre, a project from Wikimedia France.
- It doesn't have a page on MW.org, but it does have a repo on GitHub, and it seems it was updated very recently, especially considering this is, technically, a Wikimedia-related project.
- I don't think the skin has any specific custom parameters that need to be added to ManageWiki, but it's still good to check that.
- WikimediaApiPortal is an official skin from Wikimedia used on their API documentation/reference wiki. It has been updated very recently and it looks very good imo.
- While the skin (on MW.org) is classified under "beta", I don't think there should be any issues with that, especially considering we already have some beta-status skins;
- Please read the MW.org page and analyse the variables applied by the skin on LocalSettings.php, so it can be decided whether these settings should be on ManageWiki or not.
Based off the way BlueLL is designed I have doubts it'll even work on the latest MW, and PHP. But if it does, approved.
As for WikimediaApiPortal, that one is to Wikimedia specific to approve and has been declined for that reason in the past.
are there other issues with WikimediaApiPortal aside from the logo? Because I don't think the wordmark alone should be a reason to decline, as there are skins (Nimbus iirc) that have "ShoutWiki" printed all over the place, and were approved without much problems if I'm not mistaken.
OK, so I've had a look. I'm going to go ahead and approve BlueLL. I am however very reluctant to approve WikimediaAPIPortal, due to it being so Wikimedia specific (even with the name of it), I would recommend that it be declined due to that, however due to me not declining it on grounds of security, I will leave that decision to the rest of MediaWiki (SRE).