- player.bilibili.com (load video player and video content using this URL: https://player.bilibili.com/player.html)
- Does the site attempt to comply with the GDPR? Can European Union inhabitants invoke their individual rights? Yes, while the GDPR itself is not explicitly mentioned, mentions of PIPL law in China is similar to GDPR, and a section detailing user rights as to their information seems to stricter than GDPR. Oversea users can opt out through AppsFlyer optout and Firebase through email@example.com
- Does the site provide a list of personal data being collected by using the service? Yes, in PP: "What personal information about you that we collect and process and why?"
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding privacy? No
- Can wikis use the external service, even if the visitor wants to deny any cookies or other form of tracking? Yes, but only video iframes is known to operate without cookies
- Will wikis stay usable, even if the visitor blocks the external resource by using an ad blocker? Yes
- Is there a Data Protection Officer and/or Privacy Team that can be contacted by Miraheze? Yes
- Is the site equipped with a security policy? Yes, see PP
- Does the site clarify their security measures to protect collected user data? Can the site assure measures are being taken to protect code injection into the loaded external resources? Yes, in PP: "How do we keep your personal information secure?"
- Is the website owner known to have a bad reputation regarding information security? No
- Is there a Chief Information Security Officer and/or Security Team that can be contacted by Miraheze? Through email in English: firstname.lastname@example.org or through their security website in Chinese: Bilibili Security. For unauthorized personal information reports, please contact through China Cyberspace Administration as they will check for any websites within China internet space.