That's fine by me.
We have to do this anyway (unless you give us a lot of time) as we don't currently have a way to differentiate between deleted images and images that have been oversighted on legal grounds.
That's understandable. You can cull the deleted images from the final result if you like to bring the file size down when they are ready. Until then, I'll be patient.
@Arcane21 Images are a bit more complicated due to the file system, but we're working on it so hopefully those should work out soon as well
Much obliged. Images to go with it would be wonderful as well, but I can wait on that.
@Zppix I don't think there's a need for a separate review task if only one wiki is requesting it, it just adds to the backlog, and then what purpose does the original one serve?
@Cyril.ronseaux Since the dump is only 700 KB, could you please try using Special:Import first?
Your custom domain is now available at https://wiki.anglish.info
Alright, I've added a CNAME for wiki with it pointing to mw-lb.miraheze.org.
- Blank (reviewing)
- Chick (reviewing)
- Antique (approved)
Task is closed then if this has gone upstream as no steps from us are needed after
You can't use "-" in a search query.
Can someone upstream this?
You are welcome. :)
@R4356th: Thanks for the detailed report!
I just found that there was a problem with deleting threads, too.
We have no issues with database size as a result of the increase in user accounts in line with current growth.
It's still not fixed, but I've given up. We can close this out.
@GrahamSH Well yes, but it's now been fixed by me running the script and you editing, so the problem should no longer persist.
Not necessarily. I showed up with 60 recent actions. That means that there is still a problem.
Heh, well at least it's fixed now :)
Weirdly enough, after making another edit, I showed up.
It seems that even after running initSiteStats.php with the --active option, it doesn't include GrahamSH in the list...
Please disregard my request. It is installed, my bad, did not look on Special:Version page.
Tue, Sep 29
Probably doesn't help to resolve the issue but just in case since it hasn't been mentioned, the rate limit due to DDoS/SQLis mitigation seems to affect only the desktop while the mobile view works normally, so maybe the configuration of the later could give some light about the former hopefully.
Resolving as presumed fixed (no response). Please reopen if still not fixed.