Fri, Nov 27
ah, that makes sense
@RhinosF1 well, I've also seen links on certain global account info pages that go to something like what I linked above.
Wed, Nov 25
https://github.com/Test-Wiki/mediawiki/blob/REL1_35/.github/workflows/workflow.yml is a GitHub actions version of the ci script that miraheze uses.
Sat, Nov 21
One option would be https://circleci.com/
Tue, Nov 10
Oct 28 2020
The default branch on the mediawiki repo should be changed from REL1_34 to REL1_35 to avoid confusion.
Oct 6 2020
Oct 4 2020
If this could please be done sooner rather then later, that would be ideal.
Sep 24 2020
Sep 20 2020
This would be useful for certain bots as well. For example: SignBot requires this. (https://phab.bots.miraheze.wiki/T86)
Sep 16 2020
Jul 4 2020
Jun 30 2020
So we have a sopel test instance running. It uses a systemctl service (mirahezebottest). (Yes, I'm now semi-active again)
May 21 2019
Per above this is declined.
May 13 2019
May 6 2019
Changes to ManageWiki will be needed
May 3 2019
last update was 5 years ago, thus declined
May 2 2019
May 1 2019
Assigning to @Paladox, since he is the one that removed it.
Because this is now affecting multiple wikis, UBN
Apr 30 2019
Hi, please be sure that your domain is registered and pointed to us
Apr 26 2019
When I ran an SSL check it said that 1.3 wasn’t supported.
Apr 16 2019
Apr 8 2019
Per above, that extension is already enabled by default
Apr 7 2019
Mar 28 2019
Mar 25 2019
Mar 18 2019
Not in a Git repository thus declined.
Mar 14 2019
Mar 13 2019
Mar 6 2019
Mar 5 2019
Mar 2 2019
commands: w or who
- How would you investigate network connectivity problems between two servers?
I would ping the servers from each other and once I find the problem, open a ticket with RamNode
- What port do commands like ping and traceroute use?
afaik ping doesn’t use a port and for traceroute, the port is specified with -p
- If you had the opportunity to implement software which had to transfer data across servers, which transport layer would you use and why?
I don’t exactly know
- What would you do if Icinga reported the MySQL process on db4 as CRITICAL?
I would check the logs, and attempt to restart mariadb. If it fails, I would make sure that it goes into recovery mode
- https://meta.miraheze.org/ starts showing a 503, how would you handle it?
I would check the logs + icinga and debug from there
- Why do we have 2 certain servers in the US? What are the servers I am likely referreing to in this question?
Cp2 and bacula1. Cp2 handles US traffic
- What email authentication protocols/methods does Miraheze deploy?
- You notice suspicious activity on puppet1. After investigation you find it is not an operations member. No one else is available and you are not able to figure out how access was gained. What do you do?
I would try and strengthen security measures where possible.
- Users from Asia are reporting they can not access Miraheze. What would you do?
I would investigate and debug cp5
- A DNS request occasionally returns an out of date record. How would you debug which server was returning this?
I would check puppet on misc1 and ns1 and if needed, debug gdnsd
- How do you add a new mail account for someone?
Create a shell account on misc1 and set the password (useradd, adduser, passwd)
- Images begin to stop showing, what would you do?
Debug lizzardfs and check logs
- A large number of users begin to complain they are unable to login. What would you do?
Debug and check logs for redis