I live in the United Kingdom GMT/BST(UTC+0, UTC+1)
ElasticSearch is not viable on OpenVZ. It appears to require us to change some sysctl settings that will only work under kvm (get permission denied under openvz)
Tue, Jul 16
Upstream want me to contact the author first and be willing to maintain the extension.
I think this should be a request for installing CategoryMembershipChanges. But we wouldn't enable it by default (rather allow wikis to choose it through Special:ManageWiki/extensions
Mon, Jul 15
Currently wikibase does not work for us which is why it's restricted for now, until we manage to get it to work.
Sun, Jul 14
This resolved it's self. You just hit the time redis got full.
Sat, Jul 13
Searching broke again for the 7 wikis ("curl -s 'localhost:9200/_cat/indices?v'" taking far tooooo long)
I concur with @Reception123. I've tried migrating all wikis to use ElasticSearch (which is unsuccessful). So i say our option is to buy a new DB server.
Fri, Jul 12
Appears fixed to me (https://kakukokka.miraheze.org/wiki/特別:ManageWiki/core) closing as resolved.
Thu, Jul 11
There's the $21 SVZS plan which has 6gb of ram && 2 cores && 100gb storage. (this plan is only $1 more then the 4096MB SKVMS plan)
Wed, Jul 10
This is a UBN task (but doesn't qualify yet for me to set that). This task is quite urgent as we have ~9gb left on db4.
This is now done!
Tue, Jul 9
Mon, Jul 8
@Void sorry for the really late reply.
Update: I would like to install that very soon. I just need to look at the install docs and try to install it.
Sun, Jul 7
We currently do not know why that's happening :(
The error message they gave, indicated wrong password (or username). So I guess the password was inputted wrong which was resolved by resetting the password.
Thu, Jul 4
I've did this commit https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/ArticleFeedbackv5/+/520791/ upstream which fixes going to https://kakukokka.miraheze.org/wiki/特別:投稿記録/大倭 (i've deployed the fix).
I believe this is now fixed (I reverted an update to RandomSelection extension).
Wed, Jul 3
We upgraded to mw 1.33 last night.
It resolved its self. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.
Tue, Jul 2
I've removed the extension in https://review.gerrithub.io/c/miraheze/mw-config/+/460222
I think we will remove this extension (as it's broken with MediaWiki 1.31+)
You can now edit the namespace through Special:ManageWiki/namespaces.
Note that we have TemplateData as a extension, but it's installed if you install VisualEditor.
Mon, Jul 1
Sat, Jun 29
Sorry for the very late reply, this is now done!
Possibly, yup. I've enabled file locks in LizardFS (it doesn't enforce it (ie mandatory, but may help))
We've decided to remove it from ManageWiki for now. You can request that your wiki be added to https://github.com/miraheze/mw-config/blob/master/LocalSettings.php#L2371 .
Ah, sorry. I was just informed, that you can do [[mh:<wiki>:<page>]].
Hi, please request this on https://meta.miraheze.org/wiki/Community_noticeboard .