Fri, Nov 24
Thu, Nov 23
Should be fixed now, please reopen if you continue to encounter errors.
Closing per comment, if you encounter this issue again, feel free to reopen.
Second issue has been fixed, please see P493 for details on what pages were moved.
Wed, Nov 22
Fixed with cleanupTitles.php. Four pages were moved, details:
Should be fixed with the running of cleanupTitles.php. Some pages have been moved on the wiki, check P492 for details.
Tue, Nov 21
After T11430, we're back to where we started. Will be running script again after we bring swiftac back online.
Mon, Nov 20
Sat, Nov 18
Fri, Nov 17
Fri, Nov 3
Script done running.
We've fixed the config problem that caused this to happen and have a script running now to recover all broken revisions/pages.
Thu, Nov 2
Wed, Nov 1
Running rebuild script again on all servers. Seems some files are missing, though it's hard to tell as the checking script seems to fail the swift auth after being left along for long enough.
Oct 28 2023
Fixed with a hack locally, upstream task (private) still needs to be resolved.
Oct 27 2023
Doesn't seem to be fully resolved.
Deploying a fix now.
Oct 26 2023
Oct 25 2023
Oct 24 2023
Oct 12 2023
Oct 11 2023
Sep 29 2023
Hi, can you link to specific pages that are showing this problem? It will help us look into it.
The links beginning with https://static.miraheze.org are not supposed to work for private wikis. This is due to a relatively recent change to our file backend. If you are using direct links to access these files, you will need to update them. You have three different options:
- Substitute https://static.miraheze.org/speleowiki for https://speleo.wiki/w/img_auth.php. In this way the link https://static.miraheze.org/speleowiki/0/03/H%C3%B6hlenpost_36_1974.pdf should become https://speleo.wiki/w/img_auth.php/0/03/H%C3%B6hlenpost_36_1974.pdf which should work.
- Alternatively, you can change them into links to the file pages--which will always have up-to-date valid access links to view/download the file--by changing prefixing the filename with https://speleo.wiki/wiki/Datei:. Using the same example as above, the link becomes https://speleo.wiki/wiki/Datei:H%C3%B6hlenpost_36_1974.pdf
- On a wiki page you can embed the file with [[Datei:Höhlenpost 36 1974.pdf]] or link to the file page with [[:Datei:Höhlenpost 36 1974.pdf]].
Sep 21 2023
Sep 20 2023
Sep 2 2023
I'm tentatively reopening this, but pushing down the priority to long-term. Even if we have no immediate possibility for doing the upgrade, I'd still like to (slowly) move forward to making it a possibility in the future.
Aug 28 2023
Aug 27 2023
Looks to be fixed then.
You have two conflicting namespaces on your wiki. Namespace ID 4 uses the text "Project" and "উইকিকৈশোর", while namespace ID 3000 uses the text "উইকিকৈশোর". This means that pages in namespace ID 4 cannot be accessed due to the software attempting to access the page in namespace ID 3000. To fix this, go to Special:ManageWikiNamespaces/3000 and delete your custom namespace.
Aug 25 2023
Writing up a quick script to check for missing files.