Project for issues affecting DNS configuration and deployment.
Sep 5 2022
This is now done. It may take a little bit to take effect though.
May 31 2022
May 30 2022
No reason to wait several days. Anyone can make a PR in a few minutes for this.
I can do it within the next 30 minutes if you want also.
I can do this task in the next several days, if that's okay?
May 28 2022
I can wait, it’s Low priority after all. ;-)
You should be able to use the html tag method via WikiSEO if you don't want to wait but we'll be able to do this.
Mar 30 2022
Thanks for the request, we'll get on with it.
Mar 13 2022
Mar 8 2022
Left the user a talk page message. They don't have an email set, so can't email them.
Mar 5 2022
Thanking you for fixing this.
Mar 2 2022
Jan 12 2022
Jan 6 2022
Jan 5 2022
Unfortunately I don't know enough about it, I'm just passing on the instructions from Zoho. Could someone do it?
Jan 4 2022
Jan 3 2022
This is blocked on T8545.
Jan 1 2022
No problem, someone will add them later today or you can edit the file at https://github.com/miraheze/dns/blob/master/zones/wikicryptos.org
Thanks a lot!
Dec 31 2021
Done, should deploy within 30 minutes!
Dec 22 2021
Dec 18 2021
Dec 10 2021
Transferred over to the Miraheze account and renewed. DNS settings look appropriate, though let me know if that is not the case. I'll be opening a new task shortly to discuss registrar access and details, as we should definitely replace SPF's details that is currently being used as the contact.
Not sure when labster and I will be in the same place at the same time. If I'm not around, it might be best to have him reach out directly to me (either via email or whatever else he prefers) so we can coordinate somehow.
Dec 9 2021
Per the IRC discussion in -ops the domain will be transferred and paid for by SRE. Assigning to Void since they are the one with registrar access.
No miraheze.wiki = no status / phab etc
Sep 30 2021
Sep 28 2021
Both are maintained paths for internal purposes.
Sep 13 2021
Sep 11 2021
Looking at things it seems to me that another CA cp* would be the best way forward for the reasons above.
Sep 5 2021
I am open to suggestions and opinions from MediaWiki (SRE) as to what people think likely be the best investment proposal by Infrastructure in this regard.
In the above scenarios, I'm looking at potential user/population counts each PoP would be responsible for based on a 24 hour period of rough access.
|Continent||Country||-> CA||-> GB||-> SG (hist)||->AU (OVH)||Best DC?|